HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 1 - KimPossible HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 1 - KimPossible

Have to agree with others, the last speed tier is a total crap shoot. If there was some way to get it to slowdown or there were bonuses for perfect hits early on, that would be preferable. Perhaps playing with her tits, or clicking some "secret" areas, that sort of thing.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

Most CONSOLE controllers you mean. (because fuck us 3rd party controller users, right?) Don't make claims about controller support unless you mean them.

MOST MEANS MOST.

I'm halving your score because of this because while it does feature Keyboard controls, I couldn't massage out a comfortable setup with all the actions you have on hand. THIS IS A DAMN SHAME. Re upload with USB controller detection at the very least so I'm not left out in the cold. This game DEMANDS controller support and your team is assuming every one is using XBONE, Switch or PS4 pads.

(I mean really, I couldn't even map a key bind to M1. WTF Man, W? T? F? this is basic level shit, this game should be better than this.)

squidly responds:

What controller are you using?

Cityhunters: Chase Files 02 Cityhunters: Chase Files 02

#2 was unable to complete back to title, and I feel there may have been some content in there that is unreachable. Check your interactions zones and see if you missed linking a few (like there's this dude who's pissing or something and i can't click on him) tighten this issue up and 5/5 all around right now it's only a 4/4.

Fiora: Blood Ties Fiora: Blood Ties

Loading screen: (go make a sandwich)
Plot Setup: (go make another)
Actual Content, Better than average but not your best. The voice acting here is the best of the whole thing.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

I heard in one of the reviews that the birds were something that if freed would help out. They just flew off. After the last one I think I figured it out, but i'm not sure...Are you supposed to go flat and get in their mouths? Cause you could have been a tad more obvious about that point. I'll have to see if they migrate back to their start points, and try again...

Butzbo responds:

Melting into their mouths would've been a fun interaction, but don't bother with that ;)
You should be able to find their gathering point...

Heart Star Heart Star

GBC Worthy! level 29 is evil. Beat it though and only took about 45 minutes. Remake this in your own time and develop the idea! Could use a level editor, and jumps can be flighty sometimes, but still a solid game! 5/5!

AdventureIslands responds:

I actually am working on a polished remake for mobiles with more levels and better controls and art.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I kept accidentally skipping the kings exposition bubbles and couldn't get them to reappear. See if you can make them unskippable in a first play through or make it's removal bound to a key. If there was any important info in there it was lost on me as I couldn't read it. So far it looks good though.

hentaiwriter responds:

In the full game, those exposition bubbles will be replaced by just a flat out holographic King talking to you with full voice and such as you go through the maps :) Thanks for the review and rating!

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

withholding the 5 star because this is a demo. This is AMAZING however! Right up there with the Horny elf RPG! Look forward to debasing this angel in the most delicious ways possible! >:D

Doodle God Doodle God

I find it amusing that the final thing I achieved, and thus my personal pinnacle of creation was Beer.

Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet

The game locked up on the battle tutorial for me. First two girls then got to veronica and I cant get the menu to pop up. Still it's clear the work that went into this. 5/5 anyway!

hentaicook responds:

Thanks Dragon, the loading issue is being addressed next patch.