Heart Star Heart Star

GBC Worthy! level 29 is evil. Beat it though and only took about 45 minutes. Remake this in your own time and develop the idea! Could use a level editor, and jumps can be flighty sometimes, but still a solid game! 5/5!

AdventureIslands responds:

I actually am working on a polished remake for mobiles with more levels and better controls and art.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I kept accidentally skipping the kings exposition bubbles and couldn't get them to reappear. See if you can make them unskippable in a first play through or make it's removal bound to a key. If there was any important info in there it was lost on me as I couldn't read it. So far it looks good though.

hentaiwriter responds:

In the full game, those exposition bubbles will be replaced by just a flat out holographic King talking to you with full voice and such as you go through the maps :) Thanks for the review and rating!

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

withholding the 5 star because this is a demo. This is AMAZING however! Right up there with the Horny elf RPG! Look forward to debasing this angel in the most delicious ways possible! >:D

Doodle God Doodle God

I find it amusing that the final thing I achieved, and thus my personal pinnacle of creation was Beer.

Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet

The game locked up on the battle tutorial for me. First two girls then got to veronica and I cant get the menu to pop up. Still it's clear the work that went into this. 5/5 anyway!

hentaicook responds:

Thanks Dragon, the loading issue is being addressed next patch.

Umbra: Shadow of Death Umbra: Shadow of Death

Execution is a bit sloppy, but your level of attention shows through regardless. this game is not one to be idly undertaken as it is "old school hard" as they say. FYI I have a 3rd party controller and after some fiddling the game recognized it just fine, though the mapping was a bit odd. (still very playable however!) The game was a bit laggy but frame rate was at least smooth, so I'll over look it, especially since I'm playing on a potato. Obvious comparison is Obvious so i wont make it. Mood is set well, but your initial level design is a bit harsh on the learning curve. Mounting ropes is hit or miss, and shouldn't be. Further, object detection is a bit to narrow all around, which is odd when you considder how loosey-goosey you were with clipping, (not that yours was particularly bad mind you).

This game is a SOLID 4/4 and something to be proud of. We look forward to many more quality games from you in the future! :D

ColludiumLtd responds:

Thanks for that - I appreciate the feedback :).

Space Paws (Alpha 0.10) Space Paws (Alpha 0.10)

Great start. a second play through will be required for most to see the best stuff.

Tips:
1) on the quizzes, the merchant dog is a lateral thinking mother fuck. Be warned.
2) you need at least 15 intelligence to take the quiz, and 50 strength to move a rock. Take this into account, and budget you time accordingly.
3) to get to the planet, go to the bridge and click the planet. (this is not made all that obvious, just saying...)
4) the save menu is a drop down on the upper right of the screen. FYI.

TaifunRiders responds:

Thanks!!
Very useful comment for players.

Nidalee: Queen of the Jungle Nidalee: Queen of the Jungle

Secret scene can be accessed from the start screen. If you look under Nidalee there is some shadowy tribal markings on some leaves. if you have trouble seeing it, open the credits and close them; it's not on the credits screen so it should be more apparent.

Pokkaloh Pokkaloh

5/4.5
Excellent start! Here are some meaty suggestions:
Girls:
- Farmer girl who brings a pig/livestock. High enough relationship with her and you can borrow the pig to truffle hunt in the mango area. She will farm the mangos/found produce to increase yields.
- Builder Girl who can teach you masonry (Upgrade the huts to stone/ better houses) She can also build furniture, and will sell it to you/the other girls
- Miner Girl who will help build a path to to new areas. She will also make jewelry for the other girls.
- Fisher Girl who can collect fish for the colony, also lets you build a port (she would be an unlockable after you meet certain population requirements)
- Rough Girl who will protect the island and allow you to not loose items after 2:00am
- Science Girl who will teach the other girls and allow them to realize new abilities
- Prostitute Girl Who is escaping her pimp, but will teach the other girls new "moves."
- Seamstress who will maintain the other girls clothing/Produce new ones if you have enough fiber materials. (this will give all the girls a boost on initial happiness, and allow for new gifting opportunities.

Content:
-Allow for tool production, add some sort of tech tree.
-Ensure that each girl is unique, especially when it comes to sex scenes.
-Some girls shave, some don't. Access to razors should be a mid-game perk.
-There should be a few "generic" girls who arrive as a "bonus" for reaching certain milestones/goals; They "know" why they are there, and are either automatically ready for sex, or will require very little wooing. This could be an easter egg kind of thing, I.E. collect 1,000 seashells and you can get a mermaid to appear, open the port, and every so often you'll get two new arrivals instead of one, etc.
Other wild card bonuses, like Scenes where there is a luau after so many days on the island and if you have the correct amount of girls/their happiness is high enough, you might get an orgy, or getting girls to go to certain spots on the Island for additional scenes (these may or my not be sexual in nature, but could give out an XP bonus or open up new options)

Player:
-Allow for some basic customization options like hair color/ clothing color/ race.
-Advanced things like astrological sign might also be there, and would have an effect on compatibility(and thus difficulty) with specific girls, and also affect dialogue options somewhat.
-Extra modes on game completion, like a higher or lower difficulty, or things like a BBW mode where all the girls are chubby, Shota mode where all the girls are Sexy Milfs, and you're "under age," or a Lesbian Mode where the player is female. (Rule 63 mode?)

I hope that you continue work on this as it has SO MUCH potential. This is very well done as a base, and please try to include my suggestions. It will make this game EPIC.

pokkaloh responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. I agree with you and the other who mentioned it, girls should have a more active role on the life of the island.

Crusoe Had It Easy (18+) Crusoe Had It Easy (18+)

As Unfinished as it is I will let people know what i think needs to be done to get other endings:
On the second day, stay at camp and you'll read a book about herbs. then later when you get lost, you need to pick an option that will let you find those herbs. this should open up other options and allow you to go all the way with sophie.

marblesyrup responds:

that only leads to one specific ending (out of the 7) and it's arguably, in some ways, the worst. or at lest the most horrible.