A Hypnotoad Valentine A Hypnotoad Valentine

Good Quality AND decent length? only needed to see 1/2 of it to give a 5/5 . YOU SIR are the hero, but we sure as hell don't deserve you.

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

Good stuff, love to see you keeping the iron hot

Halina Halina

5/5 I'd give it a 7 if the site let me.

Least now I know what you've been doing with your time: MAKING BOSS ANIMATIONS, WAT WAHHHHT!

pinoytoons responds:

haha i like that . tnx

HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 1 - KimPossible HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 1 - KimPossible

Have to agree with others, the last speed tier is a total crap shoot. If there was some way to get it to slowdown or there were bonuses for perfect hits early on, that would be preferable. Perhaps playing with her tits, or clicking some "secret" areas, that sort of thing.

Renaine (Demo) Renaine (Demo)

Most CONSOLE controllers you mean. (because fuck us 3rd party controller users, right?) Don't make claims about controller support unless you mean them.

MOST MEANS MOST.

I'm halving your score because of this because while it does feature Keyboard controls, I couldn't massage out a comfortable setup with all the actions you have on hand. THIS IS A DAMN SHAME. Re upload with USB controller detection at the very least so I'm not left out in the cold. This game DEMANDS controller support and your team is assuming every one is using XBONE, Switch or PS4 pads.

(I mean really, I couldn't even map a key bind to M1. WTF Man, W? T? F? this is basic level shit, this game should be better than this.)

squidly responds:

What controller are you using?

Cityhunters: Chase Files 02 Cityhunters: Chase Files 02

#2 was unable to complete back to title, and I feel there may have been some content in there that is unreachable. Check your interactions zones and see if you missed linking a few (like there's this dude who's pissing or something and i can't click on him) tighten this issue up and 5/5 all around right now it's only a 4/4.

Purification Purification

more art work for the game I see. ;) looks great!

knotgames responds:

thanks!

One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3 One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3

Very reminiscent of the style of Ignacio Noe. Quite nice. Your style is a bit crisper and more oil inspired rather than Pastells/watercolor like his.

StudioPirrate responds:

Thanks, Noe is one of my favorite western adult artist so you've given me a very very touching compliment my friend :D

female Steve female Steve

All the creepers want to explode [i]her[/i] junk.