Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

Good stuff, love to see you keeping the iron hot

Halina Halina

5/5 I'd give it a 7 if the site let me.

Least now I know what you've been doing with your time: MAKING BOSS ANIMATIONS, WAT WAHHHHT!

pinoytoons responds:

haha i like that . tnx

Research and Discovery Research and Discovery

Low rate to get this pulled, but I must comment:

This must be a Hunters wet dream.

Heart Star Heart Star

GBC Worthy! level 29 is evil. Beat it though and only took about 45 minutes. Remake this in your own time and develop the idea! Could use a level editor, and jumps can be flighty sometimes, but still a solid game! 5/5!

AdventureIslands responds:

I actually am working on a polished remake for mobiles with more levels and better controls and art.

Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

I kept accidentally skipping the kings exposition bubbles and couldn't get them to reappear. See if you can make them unskippable in a first play through or make it's removal bound to a key. If there was any important info in there it was lost on me as I couldn't read it. So far it looks good though.

hentaiwriter responds:

In the full game, those exposition bubbles will be replaced by just a flat out holographic King talking to you with full voice and such as you go through the maps :) Thanks for the review and rating!

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

withholding the 5 star because this is a demo. This is AMAZING however! Right up there with the Horny elf RPG! Look forward to debasing this angel in the most delicious ways possible! >:D

Purification Purification

more art work for the game I see. ;) looks great!

knotgames responds:

thanks!

One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3 One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3

Very reminiscent of the style of Ignacio Noe. Quite nice. Your style is a bit crisper and more oil inspired rather than Pastells/watercolor like his.

StudioPirrate responds:

Thanks, Noe is one of my favorite western adult artist so you've given me a very very touching compliment my friend :D

female Steve female Steve

All the creepers want to explode [i]her[/i] junk.