A Hypnotoad Valentine A Hypnotoad Valentine

Good Quality AND decent length? only needed to see 1/2 of it to give a 5/5 . YOU SIR are the hero, but we sure as hell don't deserve you.

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

Good stuff, love to see you keeping the iron hot

Halina Halina

5/5 I'd give it a 7 if the site let me.

Least now I know what you've been doing with your time: MAKING BOSS ANIMATIONS, WAT WAHHHHT!

pinoytoons responds:

haha i like that . tnx

Cityhunters: Chase Files 02 Cityhunters: Chase Files 02

#2 was unable to complete back to title, and I feel there may have been some content in there that is unreachable. Check your interactions zones and see if you missed linking a few (like there's this dude who's pissing or something and i can't click on him) tighten this issue up and 5/5 all around right now it's only a 4/4.

Fiora: Blood Ties Fiora: Blood Ties

Loading screen: (go make a sandwich)
Plot Setup: (go make another)
Actual Content, Better than average but not your best. The voice acting here is the best of the whole thing.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

I heard in one of the reviews that the birds were something that if freed would help out. They just flew off. After the last one I think I figured it out, but i'm not sure...Are you supposed to go flat and get in their mouths? Cause you could have been a tad more obvious about that point. I'll have to see if they migrate back to their start points, and try again...

Butzbo responds:

Melting into their mouths would've been a fun interaction, but don't bother with that ;)
You should be able to find their gathering point...

Purification Purification

more art work for the game I see. ;) looks great!

knotgames responds:

thanks!

One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3 One Minotaur to rule them all 1/3

Very reminiscent of the style of Ignacio Noe. Quite nice. Your style is a bit crisper and more oil inspired rather than Pastells/watercolor like his.

StudioPirrate responds:

Thanks, Noe is one of my favorite western adult artist so you've given me a very very touching compliment my friend :D

female Steve female Steve

All the creepers want to explode [i]her[/i] junk.