A Hypnotoad Valentine A Hypnotoad Valentine

Good Quality AND decent length? only needed to see 1/2 of it to give a 5/5 . YOU SIR are the hero, but we sure as hell don't deserve you.

Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa Lucy Heartfilia in the Sofa

Good stuff, love to see you keeping the iron hot

Halina Halina

5/5 I'd give it a 7 if the site let me.

Least now I know what you've been doing with your time: MAKING BOSS ANIMATIONS, WAT WAHHHHT!

pinoytoons responds:

haha i like that . tnx

Research and Discovery Research and Discovery

Low rate to get this pulled, but I must comment:

This must be a Hunters wet dream.

Fernando's New Fragrance Fernando's New Fragrance

Exact thought that went through my head when reading the title: "Hmm, probably something that has to do with goats and yogurt."

I'll get out of your head when you get out of mine.

Addicktion Addicktion

I see dick...

...But a disturbing lack of "butt."

I'll give you highish scores, butt, remedy this in the sequel.

Minecraft: TNA Part 21 Minecraft: TNA Part 21

I like how you got the guy who does the villager voices from the other video series in this one. That was awesome.

Gaben's Notebook Gaben's Notebook

the spy clock was very well done...

...you could even say, it was a "dead ringer..."

*ducks thrown fruit*

But seriously, that clock should be a real thing. That I can buy. With teh moneys.

NAOW.

Pentagon and Circle Pentagon and Circle

4/3.5 for nostalgias sake.

Shape films were a bit of a fad, but I thought that they were charming in a way. Flash artists who had paid their dues doing wonderful audio to simplistic backgrounds. It was a total reversal of the norm, and it just worked from a satirical perspective. It proved the adage "graphics aren't everything."

anyway that was my two cents...

Oh Chell Oh Chell

to lexodia,

the problem with the issue of infinite acceleration is that the force of gravity decreases at a square of the distance from the attractive force times the objects' mass. This means that while, yes, THEORETICALLY infinite acceleration IS possible it would take an infinite amount of time to accelerate infinitely. Also there is the problem of not being able to travel faster than light. So at that point one would conceivably stop accelerating.